1. Inspecting property: Robotics and drones can be used to inspect property for damage, leaks, and other problems. This can save time and money by allowing professionals to get a quick and accurate overview of a property without having to visit it in person.
2. Marketing and leasing: Drones can be used to create aerial videos and photographs of properties for marketing purposes. This can give potential tenants a better idea of what a property looks like and help to generate interest in leasing.
3. Surveying: Robotics and drones can be used to survey land for construction or real estate development projects. This can help to ensure that projects are carried out accurately and efficiently.
4. Monitoring property: Robotics and drones can be used to monitor property for unauthorized activity, such as trespassing or vandalism. This can help to keep properties safe and secure.
5. Recording data: Robotics and drones can be used to collect data about properties, such as temperature, humidity, and air quality. This data can be used to help improve the efficiency and safety of commercial real estate operations.