2. Real estate is a finite resource that will always have demand, regardless of the economic conditions.
3. Real estate is a global investment that is not tied to any one country or economy.
4. Real estate provides stability and consistent cash flow, which is important in volatile markets.
5. Real estate is one of the few investment vehicles that offer both capital growth and income.
6. Real estate is a stable investment that has historically outperformed other asset classes.
7. Real estate is a unique investment that can be used for short-term or long-term purposes.
8. Real estate is easy to understand and does not require specialised knowledge or training.
9. Real estate is a low-risk investment that offers a high degree of safety.
10. Real estate is a liquid investment that can be sold quickly and at a fair price.