Here are some of the ways that robotics and drones are being used in commercial real estate:
1. Automated inspections - Drones are being used to conduct automated roof inspections, which helps to speed up the process and reduce the need for manual inspections.
2. Drone mapping - Drones are also being used to create 3D maps of buildings and properties, which can be used for a variety of purposes such as marketing, site planning, and even insurance purposes.
3. Automated construction - Robots are being used to construct buildings and other structures, which can help to speed up the construction process and reduce the need for manual labor.
4. Automated cleaning - Robotics are being used to clean buildings and other structures, which can help to improve efficiency and reduce the need for manual labor.
5. Automated security - Robotics and drones are being used to provide security for buildings and other properties, which can help to improve safety and security.
6. Automated delivery - Robotics are being used to deliver goods and materials to buildings and other properties, which can help to improve efficiency and reduce the need for manual labor.
The use of robotics and drones in commercial real estate is still in its early stages, but it is clear that these technologies have the potential to revolutionize the industry. As such, it is important for businesses in the commercial real estate industry to stay up to date on the latest advancements in robotics and drone technology and explore how these technologies can be used to improve their operations.