2. You can use real estate to generate income in many ways: rent from tenants, interest from mortgages, and capital gains from sale.
3. Real estate is a limited resource. It is not like a stock that can be printed at will.
4. The price of real estate usually goes up over time.
5. You can use real estate to create tax shelters.
6. Real estate is a great inflation hedge.
7. You can use real estate to borrow money at a low interest rate.
8. Real estate is a stable investment. It is not as volatile as stocks and bonds.
9. You can use real estate to generate a steady stream of income.
10. Real estate is a good way to diversify your investment portfolio.